Project 365 - 1 Photo. Once a Day.

A photo a day keeps the blues away.
My life gets busy. Really busy. And I tend to lose track of the small things that in reality aren't so small. So here's my attempt to stay focused and make sure all of the little bits of life are remembered. Maybe my photography will improve along the way - maybe not. Either way - here's my life, captured in all of it's hectic, crazy, boring, routine, mundane, overwhelming craziness. Grab a cup of coffee, take a peek, and if you feel like it, leave me a comment or two.


26/365 {01.26.11}

Black and White image. Literally.

PS - I shot this image for a black/white themed assignment because I was too lazy to try find some creativity and shoot a REAL black/white inspired image. But I do like the angle and the selective focus :)




















Shutter speed:  1/100
Aperture: f5.6
ISO: 1000
Focal length: 100mm
Focus mode: manual

No comments:

Post a Comment